Make a Joyful Noise unto the Lord
“Sing unto him a new song; play skillfully with a loud noise.”
- Origin of Music
- Music, The Language of Heaven
- Biblical Principles of Music in Worship
- The Effects of Music on the Brain
- A Musician After God’s Own Heart
- Music for the End Times and Eternity
- Virginia Safari Park
- Natural Bridge Visit
- Other Fun Activities
Sign-in begins at 3:00 P.M. on Sunday, August 13, 2017
Camp Christi is a Christian oriented retreat and camping center located atop Christiansburg Mountain in Christiansburg, VA.
With rustic accommodations, Camp Christi offers eight cabins with sleeping space for nine persons in each cabin, a 24-room sleeping lodge with sleeping space for four persons in each room, 14 modern motor-home camping sites, a large above-ground swimming pool, cafeteria, recreation field, and a 400-seat worship center.
Girls and Ladies please bring a solid black skirt and a solid colored blouse. Boys and men please bring black pants and white shirt. Please bring your own towels and bedding. Don’t forget to bring your Bible and Sabbath Bible Lesson.
COST (entire week):
- 1 child (5-12): $70; Prepay: $65
- 1 Adult (13+): $125; Prepay: $120
- 1 Parent + 2 children (13+): $305; Prepay $300
For different family registration options please call us.